- Manage an operation that is between five and eleven sites in a defined geographical area. Note: though some larger facilities are managed as single-site entities.
- Pay a percentage rent on the merchandise they sell.
- Agree to operate according to Husky standards.
- The financial model offered to corporate retailers in Husky's marketing outlet lease delivers the potential for higher-than-industry-average returns.
Are you the right person for a Husky Multi-site Operation?
The ideal multi-site retailer is a results-driven individual who continuously excels at meeting goals and targets and has:
- Strong leadership skills and past experience leading large teams of people.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to create and understand financial statements.
- Minimum of five years of management experience (within the industry is considered an asset).
- Proficiency with business documentation, work processes and knowledge of computer software including email, Microsoft Office suite and the web.
- The initial capital investment (amount varies)
Are you interested in joining forces with Husky as a Multi-site operator? Please complete the following form to help up forward you inquiry to the right person for consideration.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.