Changes to the Husky/CAA relationship
Beginning July 1, Husky and CAA clubs in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario are ending their long-standing relationship. We part on good terms and the decision was mutual, based on differing business needs and direction.
Husky’s relationship with BCAA will continue.
What does this mean to you?
- Customers in Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario can no longer earn CAA Dollars with their purchases at Husky.
- Customers in British Columbia can continue to swipe their BCAA card to earn CAA Dollars at any Husky location, regardless of the province.
CAA clubs notified their members in May about this change. Following are samples of letters sent by each club:
- Alberta Motor Association
- CAA Saskatchewan
- CAA Manitoba
- CAA South Central Ontario
- CAA Niagara
- CAA North & East Ontario
How do I earn with BCAA?
BCAA customers can present a BCAA card when you make a purchase at Husky*!
- BC Automobile Association | Tel: 310-2345
- Alberta Motor Association | Tel: 1-800-222-6400
- CAA Saskatchewan | Tel: 1-800-564-6222
- CAA Manitoba | Tel: 1-800-222-4357
- CAA South Central Ontario | Tel: 1-800-268-3750
- CAA Niagara | Tel: 1-905-984-8585
- CAA North & East Ontario | Tel: 1-800-564-6222
Didn't receive your CAA Dollars?
If you didn't receive CAA Dollars for a purchase you made at Husky, please take your receipt(s) to your local CAA Service Centre within 30 days to get the CAA Dollars awarded to your account. Use provincial list above to find a Service Centre near you.
* Eligible purchases do not include liquor, tobacco, gift cards and certificates, payment of in-station accounts or Route Commander (cardlock) purchases.