Earn valuable CAA Dollars® at Husky
Who doesn't want to get a bit more out of every tank? CAA members can earn CAA Dollars with every purchase* at any Husky or Husky House Restaurant location, anywhere in Canada.
It's quick and easy! Just present your CAA card every time you make a purchase at Husky*!
Earn CAA Dollars when you fill up
- 1.5 cents per litre in CAA Dollars on total purchases of more than 250 litres in a month.
- 1.0 cent per litre in CAA Dollars on total purchases between 55 and 250 litres in a month.
- 0.5 cent per litre in CAA Dollars on total purchases less than 55 litres in a month.
- 0.5 cent per litre in CAA Dollars for all volumes, fleet, and non-cardlock fuel sales.
Earn CAA dollars in store
Earn 3% in CAA Dollars on car wash and other eligible purchases at Husky convenience stores and Husky House Restaurants*.
To learn more about CAA memberships, earning CAA Dollars or to check your CAA Dollar balance, contact your provincial CAA club.
- BC Automobile Association | Tel: 310-2345
- Alberta Motor Association | Tel: 1-800-222-6400
- CAA Saskatchewan | Tel: 1-800-564-6222
- CAA Manitoba | Tel: 1-800-222-4357
- CAA South Central Ontario | Tel: 1-800-268-3750
- CAA Niagara | Tel: 1-905-984-8585
- CAA North & East Ontario | Tel: 1-800-564-6222
Didn't receive your CAA Dollars?
If you didn't receive CAA Dollars for a purchase you made at Husky, due to:
- a damaged, temporary or expired card,
- having your membership number but not the card,
- a technical difficulty where your CAA dollars were not credited at the time of the transaction,
Please take your receipt(s) to your local CAA Service Centre within 30 days to get the CAA Dollars awarded to your account. Use provincial list above to find a Service Centre near you.
* Eligible purchases do not include liquor, tobacco, gift cards and certificates, payment of in-station accounts or Route Commander (cardlock) purchases.