Husky Travel Centres – your home on the road
Finding a Husky Travel Centre when you’re out on the highway is easy – just look for the gigantic Canadian flag! We offer more than 40 friendly and comfortable locations along major routes from Chilliwack, BC to Kingston Ontario. Check it out for yourself, every Husky Travel Centre offers services and conveniences to make you feel at home.
Use our Station Locator to find a Husky Travel Centre near you.
Travel Centres features include:
- Access to fill your vehicle, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year,
- Wide range of fuels from regular and ethanol-blended midgrade and premium gasoline to DieselMax and regular ultra low sulphur diesel,
- Cardlocks for professional drivers, with Esso-branded fuel and accepting HuskyPRO and other commercial fuel cards
- Most have extremely large parking lots designed specifically for drivers with large trucks and other hard-to-maneuver vehicles and
- One of the best-known features is the Husky House Restaurant that is a welcome alternative to the typical highway restaurant, with full service and home-style cooking.
Stay clean on the road
After a long day of driving, enjoy a hot shower at one of our Husky Travel Centres, conveniently located on major highways and rural and urban centres from British Columbia to Ontario.
Professional Drivers' Shower Program. Get a FREE shower with a 300L cardlock fuel purchase. All you have to do is present your receipt at the site of fueling, on the same day of purchase.
Are you a myHusky Rewards member? You can redeem 50 myHusky Rewards points for a shower or 100 points for a shower with towel service.
Not a member yet? Pick up a free myHusky Rewards card at any Husky location and register online to receive 300 bonus points - that's enough for six free showers or three free showers with towel service!
*Deposit for towel service may be required. Husky's policy states that showers are limited to one person, per shower.
Please use our Station Locator to find a location that offers shower facilities near you.