We're not just in your car, we're in your community.
For many years, the Husky Community Rebate Program has been a great way for community organization to raise funds. Since the program started, we've been proud to give back more than $700,000 to about 2,200 community groups across our network.
Husky is currently reviewing the program with an eye to serving our communities better. At this time, we are not accepting new applications; however if you'd like to express interest in participating in the new program, we'd be happy to keep your contact information on file.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details including your organization's name, your name, your phone number and e-mail address.
If you already have a Community Rebate Account
You and your members can continue to use your Community Rebate card when you visit any Husky or Mohawk location. The program and your rebate payments will still follow the same guidelines as outlined below.
Please keep your contact information up to date so that we may contact you when we transition to the new program in 2012. E-mail us at email@example.com anytime with any changes to your account.
Please note: unfortunately, we cannot issue new cards on existing accounts at this time.
Program Guidelines for Current Account Holders
- Husky issues Community Rebate Program magnetic swipe cards for members of your organization.
- Each time one of your members makes a purchase, he or she presents their card to the attendant at the time of purchase (or when paying at the pump).
- Husky tracks all purchases and calculates the appropriate rebate and cheques are sent quarterly to each organization that has reached a minimum rebate of $50.
- All purchases are eligible, excluding lottery tickets, gift certificates and tobacco products.
- Rebates are paid on gasoline, diesel, lubricants, service and repairs, automotive parts, convenience store items and Husky House Restaurant meals.
- Consumer purchases made with the myHusky Rewards MasterCard, cash, debit cards, consumer credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Amex) are eligible for the 2% rebate.
- Commercial purchases made with eligible commercial credit cards including the Husky Commercial credit card, fleet cards, and third party cards are eligible for a 1% rebate.