Husky’s ethanol-blended gas improves performance and is better for your car and the environment.
DieselMax, Husky’s ultralow sulphur diesel fuel, is available at most retail locations. We also offer propane at select Husky locations.
Please use our Station Locator to find the Husky fuel you need at a station nearby.
Better for your car
- Keeps your engine clean: Husky’s ethanol-blended fuel has natural detergent properties that help keep your fuel system free from sludge, deposits and water.
- Prevents pre-ignition: Husky’s ethanol-blended fuel eliminates Pinging or knocking sounds during rapid acceleration, or when your engine is working hard.
- Prevents fuel-line freezing: Husky’s ethanol-blended fuel functions like a natural antifreeze to help keep fuel flowing regardless of the temperature.
Better for the environment
- Husky’s ethanol-blended gas contains renewable, plant-based feedstocks which contribute to reducing greenhouse gas emissions.
- Ethanol is a renewable resource made from feed-grade grain. Husky’s Ethanol-blended gas reduces usage of Canada's non-renewable petroleum resources.
Better for the community
- A boost for the economy: Every year, Husky purchases more than 25 million bushels of grain from farmers throughout Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta.
A selection of octane levels to suit your needs
- Octane 87. Regular with ethanol (available in all provinces)
- Octane 87. Regular with no ethanol (Calgary area)
- Octane 89. Mid-grade (regular blended with premium, available in all provinces, may contain ethanol in some areas)
- Octane 91. Premium - no ethanol (available in all provinces)
- Octane 92. Premium with ethanol (SK & MB)
- Octane 94. Premium Plus with ethanol, the highest octane fuel available (AB, SK & MB)
Husky DieselMax meets Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) specification for ultralow sulphur diesel fuel. Our diesel fuel has good natural lubricity that meets all engine manufacturers’ lubricity requirements. DieselMax is blended for local conditions to provide ultimate power and performance. The cold weather operability is adjusted bi-monthly to perform well throughout the winter.
Husky Propane & Propane Accessories
Propane is available in bulk (for use in propane-fueled vehicles or for refilling containers) and in exchangeable containers at most Husky stations. Stations that sell retail auto propane are easily recognized by the white Superior Propane tank near the general pump area of the station.
Tank exchange for smaller containers.
Depending on the services available at a station, you can either purchase a container that you can exchange when empty, or you can bring in your current container to refill as needed. Note: bulk propane dispensers for refills are not available at all Husky Stations.