Earn CAA Dollars
It's quick and easy
Present your CAA card every time you make a purchase* at a Husky, Mohawk, or Husky House Restaurant, anywhere in Canada you can earn CAA Dollars.
Earn CAA Dollars when you fill up
- 1.5 cents per litre in CAA Dollars on total purchases of more than 250 litres in a month
- 1.0 cent per litre in CAA Dollars on total purchases between 55 and 250 litres in a month
- 0.5 cents per litre in CAA Dollars on total purchases less than 55 litres in a month
- 0.5 cents per litre in CAA Dollars for all volumes, fleet, and non-cardlock fuel sales
Additionally, earn 3% in CAA Dollars on car wash and eligible purchases* made at the Convenience Store and Husky House Restaurant.
*Eligible purchases shall not include liquor, tobacco, gift cards and certificates and payment of in-station accounts or Route Commander (cardlock) purchases.
CAA Dollars are stored in your CAA membership account and can be redeemed towards many products and services including vacations booked through CAA Travel.
Check your CAA Dollar Balance
To find out more about CAA membership or CAA Dollars, click on your provincial club or visit:
- BC Automobile Association | Tel: 310-2345
- Alberta Motor Association | Tel: 1-800-222-6400
- CAA Saskatchewan | Tel: 1-800-564-6222
- CAA Manitoba | Tel: 1-800-222-4357
- CAA South Central Ontario | Tel: 1-800-268-3750
- CAA Niagara | Tel: 1-905-984-8585
- CAA North & East Ontario | Tel: 1-800-564-6222
Didn't get your CAA Dollars?
In the event you didn't receive a credit for your last purchase at a Husky or Mohawk station due to a damaged, expired, missing or temporary CAA card, please visit or contact your nearest CAA Service Centre for assistance. Please be sure to take along your Husky or Mohawk receipt(s) so CAA can credit you for your purchase(s). Note: receipts older than 30 days will not be accepted.