Information for Professional Drivers
At Husky, we know the work of professional drivers is essential to Canadians. Our priority is the health and safety of our customers, our staff and our communities in which we live and work.
Though our services continue to adapt to meet the demands of this very fluid situation, what hasn’t changed is the respect we have for you and your work, and our operators’ commitment to doing their very best to support your journey through this very difficult time.
IMPORTANT: Across our network, all fuel lanes are open, and we are not experiencing fuel disruptions.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we adapt our services to respond to COVID-19.
Current updates about our services and amenities
Our goal remains to keep you moving. Our operational decisions are made following the advice and direction of local health authorities and incorporating medical advice to ensure we are taking appropriate health and safety precautions at our locations.
View our updated cardlock and Travel Centre services and amenities list. Last updated: May 26
Important! We update this list regularly; however, details are subject to change without notice as locations respond to the demands and pressures COVID-19 presents. Please call ahead to confirm the services you need at a given location are still available (phone numbers are included in the attached). We apologize for any inconvenience.
- Our washrooms and showers are open across our network.
- Our restaurants are closed to in-seating dining. Many continue to offer take-out or fresh food options, where staffing allows.
- Convenience stores remain open at this time; although some restrictions to entry may apply, to meet safe social distancing guidelines.
- Operators have implemented expanded hygiene and cleaning practices, including increased frequency of cleaning common, high-contact areas such as countertops, door handles, tables and menus in restaurants, fueling nozzles and pin pads on our pumps and in our stores.
- Operators have increased cleaning and sanitizing efforts in washrooms and showers.
- Staff at the paypoint work behind an acrylic screen to provide a barrier during exchanges at the till.
- Staff are also instructed not to touch customer payment cards or smart phones.
Drivers travelling to the US
View updates from our partners in the US, TA-Petro/Travel Centers of America.