Information for Professional Drivers
At Husky, we know the work of professional drivers is essential to Canadians. Our priority is the health and safety of our customers, our staff and our communities in which we live and work.
Husky continues our vigilance in minimizing the spread of COVID-19 while supporting you as you tirelessly move materials across North America. Our operators and their teams are committed to providing you with the products and services you need, including numerous Keeping Communities Moving initiatives to help along the way.
Together, we make a strong team of essential workers who are keeping our economy moving.
IMPORTANT: Across our network, all fuel lanes are open, and we are not experiencing fuel disruptions.
Thank you for your support and understanding as we adapt our services to respond to COVID-19.
Current updates about our services and amenities
Our goal remains to keep you moving. Our operational decisions are made following the advice and direction of local health authorities and incorporating medical advice to ensure we are taking appropriate health and safety precautions at our locations. Practices include enhanced and increased cleaning frequency; allowances in stores and restaurants for physical distancing and; wearing masks indoors both optionally and where required by local bylaw.
- Our sites located in jurisdictions with mandatory mask bylaws are making efforts to let people know, doing their best to post signage clearly informing customers of the requirements.
- Our washrooms and showers are open across our network.
- Our restaurants are open in jurisdictions that permit in-seating dining, with physical distancing measures, and continue to offer take-out or fresh food options.
- Convenience stores are open; although some restrictions to entry may apply, to meet safe social distancing guidelines.
- Operators have implemented expanded hygiene and cleaning practices, including increased frequency of cleaning common, high-contact areas such as countertops, door handles, tables and menus in restaurants, fueling nozzles and pin pads on our pumps and in our stores.
- Operators have increased cleaning and sanitizing efforts in washrooms and showers.
- Staff at the paypoint work behind an acrylic screen to provide a barrier during exchanges at the till, and are strongly encouraged to wear masks where masks are not mandated.
- Staff are also instructed not to touch customer payment cards or smart phones.
Drivers travelling to the United States
Our U.S. partners, TA-Petro/Travel Centers of America, now require all customers to wear face coverings or masks while inside their locations. Find out more in the TA-Petro COVID updates.